Generated image

love the way you wish

sometimes I talk to my self

  • "I wish nobody know me"
  • "I wish I can do this, do that"
  • "I wish I have this power blablabla"
  • "I wish I'm twenty so I can go anywhere"

but what I can do is just keep wish-ing, wish-ing and wish-ing.

abracadabra! I heart that word coz it's like magic word. but nothing happen when I said that. so I hate that word.

superman, batman, spiderman, catwoman and blablabla. wow! super team! i lovelovelove them. but it's just a myth. so I hate them too.

korea, paris, oz, new york, japan and this and that! wohho! I wanna go there veryveryvery much! but I've no money. daaaaaaa! so I just let it be a dreams. but. I will make it comes true by study hard, focus, and be what I want to be.

p/s: english gua ke laut arh! oke nak pegi mandi. dada

0 komen:

Related Posts with Thumbnails